Sunday, 20 July 2014

Shopping haul!

Hey! 
I went shopping a few days ago and brought some stuff! Here is what I brought: 

1) I got this skirt from urban outfitters for £35! I saw this skirt and was just like... I need that! So I got it and it's such a cute shirt that will look great winter or summer (but preferably wear in summer) it's a thin cotton, red skirt with floral patterns

Then I brought this lush mascara! It is a new one from l'oréal. It's called 'so couture' this mascara is the best ones have owned by far! It doesn't make your lashes look clumpy, it just makes them look thicker and more prominent. 

Lastly I brought the book 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. So far I have read a chapter and I am already hooked! If you haven't read this, please do!! It is the best book I have read and everyone who has read it thinks so too!! 


 Sorry I haven't posted in a while! School has been really hectic and busy! I will try and upload more posts since it is now summer! If you would like me to do a specific post just comment what you would like to see me write about or you could DM me on twitter if you have any ideas (@jorjaBd) 



No comments:

Post a Comment