Saturday, 24 May 2014

May Faves!

Hello!

For todays blog, I will be sharing some of my may faves!!

hope you enjoy!!!

So firstly I will show you this black dress I got from H&M. 

This dress is fitted and is only £7.99! This lush dress is great for casual days out with a denim jacket. It I also great for a fun night out with the girls! 

Secondly, I am going to share these white shorts I purchased from primark! 
These shorts were £5.99! They are comfy and are the best when walking around all day! 

Thirdly, I am going to show you one of my fave nail polishes!!! It was £3.99 from superdrug!! 


This colour is so summery and lush, I literally wear it this nail polish the most out of all my other colours!! I love this nail polish partly because it it makes your nails shine as show in the name 'hi-shine' 
Finally, I want to show you another fave nail polish! I love this colour as it is subtle but very summery- ( the colour reminds me of flowers)! This nail polish colour lasts FOREVER when wearing!! And I would recommend it to anyone willing to try a new colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment