Sunday, 13 April 2014

Successful day of shopping!

HELLO!

For today's blog, I thought i would show you the items I brought while shopping! 

Firstly, I brought these make up items: 
1) Rimmel London match perfection foundation, in the shade 103 true ivory. This was £6.99 from Superdrug! 
This foundation gives skin a natural looking glow and it's isn't too obvious when you are wearing it:) 


2) Gelly hi-shine nail paint from Barry M. I got it in the colour Satsuma 

This nail Polish was £3.99, also from Superdrug. This nail Polish gives you a 'hi-shine' finish ,making it stand out! Also it is a spring/ summer colour, so the suns not the only thing shining bright:) 

 3) Rimmel London '50 shades of pink' 60 second nail polish! 



Funny thing is with this, I got it free! When you buy two Rimmel London make up products you are able to get this adorable nail polish! Not only that you are able to get your second product HALF PRICE!! The offer ends soon so go out quick and get your money's worth!!! 
This is such a cute colour to wear and I personally Love it as it takes less than 60 seconds to dry!!! 



Now into the clothes.... 
1) I brought these genie like pants/leggings from next. 


They were around £20. They are super comfy and they are great for a lazy day and they are also good for a night out! So it's a win win!
The pattern on the pants are to die for. The pattern is very unorganised and that's what I loved about it! They go nicely with a vest top and a cardigan:) 


2) I brought some £2,99 vest tops from Primark! These are great for the summer! They are a great material and will last you for a while. the vest tops come in a wide range of colours and sizes.

That's it from me! Blog soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment